NOW with 9X MORE INTENSITY
Add this to your vintage lamp (made prior to 2003) to help eliminate the bubbles the master fluid is creating in the wax.
Keep away from children and pets. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage with contact. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe vapors or mist. Do not eat drink or smoke when handling the material. Harmful is swallowed. Wash exposed skin thoroughly
Add 1 to 2 drops at a time to master fluid to help eliminate bubbles in the fluid.
Raises the PH level. It will not work with all lava lamps.
By purchasing this product you hold Lava Lab Creations and its management harmless from litigation for any damage caused by its misuse.